If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Question Answer An Ideal Home of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 4 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 An Ideal Home of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 4 contains 4 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Question Answer An Ideal Home.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 4 An Ideal Home is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 4 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 An Ideal Home Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 4 An Ideal Home Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 4 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Match the following, etc.
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in Social Science exam if they practise DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 An Ideal Home Question Answer regularly.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Tick the correct option.
1. The dustbins must be cleaned-
2. It is the job of ___________ to keep the surroundings clean.
3. Our homes need sunlight to ___________ them.
4. The kitchens and the bathrooms must have a proper system of-
5. What can be caused by open garbage bins in the streets?
Answer: Foul smell
Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Fill in the blanks.
1. The sunlight keeps the ___________ away.
2. A house can be converted into an ___________ home.
3. Every ___________ should have a lid.
4. The doors should have ___________ and locks.
5. We are all responsible for protecting the ___________ environment.
Answer: (1) germs (2) ideal (3) dustbin (4) bolts (5) natural
Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Match the following
1. Windows (a) Doors
2. Fly mesh (b) Trees
3. Garbage (c) Fresh air
4. Plant (d) Harmony
5. Neighbours (e) Diseases
Answer: (1) c (2) a (3) e (4) b (5) d
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 4 Question Answer
1. Which two important lessons can you learn from Neerad and Ayesha’s neighbourhood?
Answer: Two lessons that we can learn are:
- We should keep our surroundings clean.
- We should always throw garbage in dustbins.
2. List three dangers that are posed by open garbage heaps.
Answer: Three dangers that are posed by open garbage heaps are:
- It causes foul smell.
- Flies and mosquitoes breed on the garbage.
- It causes diseases like typhoid, cholera etc.
3. How do you ensure that your home is neat and clean at all times?
Answer: Our home is neat and clean at all times:
- By keeping things at proper places.
- By dusting furniture every day.
- By wiping floors with disinfectant.
4. Which two responsibilities are necessary for children to maintain hygiene in the house?
Answer: The two responsibilities are
- Dusting furniture and other things.
- Washing hands before and after meals.
5. Mention three important features of an ideal home.
Answer: Three features of an ideal home are:
Sunlight- It brightens our home and keeps it germs free.
Ventilation- It allows free flow of fresh air in the house.
Sanitation- Proper drainage system removes dirty water.
6. How can you help in reducing the amount of waste thrown from your home each day?
Answer: We can reduce the amount of waste in following ways:
- Start composting.
- Use cloth or jute bags.
- Purchase wisely and recycle.
- Donate used goods to needy people.
7. Are clean surroundings as important as a clean house? Give three arguments in favour of your answer.
Answer: Yes, clean surroundings are important because:
- They prevent the spread of diseases.
- Clean surroundings keep us healthy.
- They protect our environment.