If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer The Works We Do of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 7 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 7 The Works We Do of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 7 contains 5 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer The Works We Do.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 7 The Works We Do is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 7 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 7 The Works We Do Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 7 The Works We Do Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 7 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Complete the following sentence, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Who am I?, etc.
- Tick the correct option
- Fill in the blanks
- Complete the following sentence
- Answers the following questions
- Who am I?
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 7 The Works We Do Question Answer regularly.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer
1. The activities that are taught in school-
Answer: Art and Craft
2. The occupations that require professional training-
3. All forms of work, manual and intellectual, are known as-
4. The type of work that we require in our society-
1. Children take up different ___________ when they grow up.
2. One learns the task either from family members or by professional ___________.
3. Many people look down upon ___________ labour.
4. We must ___________ those people who make our life easy.
5. Many families have domestic help to take care of all their household ___________.
Answer: (1) occupations (2) training (3) manual (4) respect (5) chores
1. The choice of one’s occupation depends upon
Answer: special skills, educational qualifications and training.
2. All occupations require hardwork,
Answer: sincerity, mental alertness and creativity.
3. Many industries were set up after
Answer: development in science & technology.
4. Availability of raw material
Answer: plays an important role in occupation.
5. Gujjars of Himalayas
Answer: are Gypsies.
1. What is an occupation?
Answer: An occupation is a meaningful task that is undertaken to earn livelihood.
2. Give two examples each of manual and intellectual labour.
Answer: Two examples of manual and intellectual labour are:
Manual labour – mason, carpenter
Intellectual labour – doctor, teacher
3. What do you understand by dignity of labour?
Answer: Dignity of labour means respect for all types of labour and not considering any job superior to other.
4. What is the main occupation of the people of Mizoram and why?
Answer: The main occupation of the people of Mizoram is making handicrafts of bamboo. It is so because bamboo grows in abundance there.
5. How did Gandhi ji inculcate dignity of labour in Sabarmati ashram?
Answer: To inculcate dignity of labour in his ashram he used to clean the toilets and surroundings himself and inspired others also to do so.
6. Explain the importance of pride in the quality work with the help of an example.
Answer: Every work is respectable, dignified and important. So, we should do our work with focus and zeal. For ex- the craftmen of Kashmir earn their living by doing embroidery.
1. Wood, nails, saw, drill, screwdriver, etc.
2. Stethoscope, thermometer, injection, medicines, etc.
3. Cloth, scissors, measuring tape, sewing machine, etc.
4. Mirror, scissors, blade, comb, spray, etc.
5. Seeds, hoe, tractor, sickle, harvester, etc.