If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer Let Us Communicate of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 12 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Let Us Communicate of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 12 contains five questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer Let Us Communicate.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 12 Let Us Communicate is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 12 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Let Us Communicate Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 12 Let Us Communicate Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 12 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Answer briefly, Match the following, etc.
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer Let Us Communicate regularly.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 12 Question Answer
1. A dancer communicates feelings through-
2. Choice of communication depends on-
3. We can get money order through a-
Answer: Post office
4. A satellite helps in transmitting-
1. Means of communication help to ___________ a message.
2. Postal service is the ___________ means of communication.
3. Telephone was invented by ___________.
4. Computer is an ___________ device.
5. Many people can exchange their views while sitting in different places through ___________.
Answer: (1) send or receive (2) oldest (3) Alaxander Graham Bell (4) electronic (5) teleconferencing
Answer: (1) e (2) a (3) d (4) b (5) c
1. In which two ways is a telephone better than a letter?
Answer: A telephone is better than a letter in following ways:
- Telephone is the fastest means of communication.
- It allows people from all over the world to communicate instantly.
2. Mention three advantages of print media.
Answer: The print media includes books, journals, magazines etc. Its advantages are as follows:
- They create awareness.
- They entertain us.
- They spread knowledge, information, ideas and skills.
3. What is an artificial satellite? Mention two main advantages of a satellite.
Answer: An artificial satellite is a man-made object which revolves around the earth. The two advantages of a satellite are as follows
- It transmits news, sound and pictures.
- It also transmits international calls.
4. Comment on the statement- “Films create awareness”.
Answer: “Films create awareness”- Telefilms and documentaries revolving around social issues increase social awareness and develop our concern towards society.
5. In which three ways has the electronic media influenced our lives?
Answer: The electronic media influenced our lives as:
- It gives instant updates.
- We can communicate with the people throughout the world instantly.
- We can access different platforms like entertainment, social media, video games etc.
6. Why has the electronic media become more popular than the print media?
Answer: The electronic media has become more popular than the print media because:
- It is easily accessible.
- Its reach is very wide.
- Life events can be shared using electronic media using videos, pictures, podcasts etc.
7. Why is it important to limit television time of children? Give three arguments in favour of your answer.
Answer: It is important to limit the television time of children because:
- It affects their eyes.
- It affects their studies.
- It makes them lazy and inactive.