If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Leisure Time of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 8 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Leisure Time of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 8 contains 4 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Leisure Time.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 8 Leisure Time is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 8 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Leisure Time Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 8 Leisure Time Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 8 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Match the following, etc.
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Leisure Time Question Answer regularly.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer
A. Tick the correct option.
1. Outdoor activities supply oxygen to our-
2. India’s national game is-
3. Indoor games are popular in areas where space is-
4. Eden Garden is in-
B. Fill in the blanks.
1. Sports and games help to keep us ___________.
2. Many indoor games help the elders and the ___________ to bond in a fun-filled way.
3. Sports were popular even in ___________ times.
4. Many people spend their leisure time by ___________ books.
5. ___________ is famous for organising tennis matches.
Answer: (1) fit (2) children (3) ancient (4) reading (5) Wimbledon
C. Match the following:
Answer: (1) b (2) c (3) a (4) e (5) d
D. Answer the following questions:
1. Mention the names of any three traditional games of India.
Answer: Three traditional games of India are Kabaddi, Kho-Kho and chess.
2. Write down three advantages of playing games and sports.
Answer: Advantages of playing games and sports are:
- They keep us fit.
- They refresh our mind.
- They help us to enjoy ourselves.
3. Mention three leisure time activities that you enjoy, besides sports and games.
Answer: Leisure time activities that we enjoy besides sports and games are reading, painting, dancing, gardening, watching t.v. etc.
4. What are the two main factors on which your choice of a game depends upon?
Answer: The choice of the game depends on our personal interest, convenience and capacity.
5. How are outdoor games better than indoor games?
Answer: Outdoor games are better than indoor games in many ways:
- They refresh the mind.
- They keep the body fit.
- Outdoor games supply fresh air to the lungs.
- They also develop the qualities of team spirit, cooperation, tolerance and leadership.
6. In which two ways leisure time activities bring family members and friends close?
Answer: Two ways in which leisure time activities bring family members and friends close:
- Indoor activities help the elders and the children to bond in a fun-filled way.
- When we go for outing with family, we spend quality time with each other.