If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer Travel and Tours of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 10 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Travel and Tours of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 10 contains 4 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer Travel and Tours.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 10 Travel and Tours is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 10 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Travel and Tours Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 10 Travel and Tours Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 10 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Match the following, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Answer briefly, etc.
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer Travel and Tours regularly.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer
1. ___________ is known as God’s Own Country.
2. A travel package does not include-
3. The highest mountain peak of South India is-
Answer: Anai Mudi
4. Kerala is well-known for-
5. Trekking is popular in-
1. Vikas’s mother and sister studied the ___________.
2. Skiing is popular in ___________ and ___________.
3. Periyar Tiger Reserve is in ___________.
4. Credit cards are known as ___________ money.
5. Adventure tourism involves ___________ rafting.
Answer: (1) brochures (2) Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir (3) Kerala (4) plastic (5) water
Answer: (1) b (2) d (3) e (4) c (5) a
1. Describe Marwah family’s trip to the God’s own country.
Answer: Marwah family took a flight from Chennai airport and reached Cochin airport. Then they went to a resort in Munnar. They visited places like Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, tea museum, Nilgiri reserve, Anai Mudi, Periyar Tiger Reserve etc. They enjoyed backwaters, spicy food and Kathakali dance of Kerala.
2. How is Adventure tourism different from Pilgrimage tourism?
Answer: In this way Adventure tourism different from Pilgrimage tourism:
3. How does a ‘travel-package’ make journey stress free?
Answer: A travel package includes almost everything like air/train fare, hotel bookings, sightseeing, lodging, meals etc. Thus, it makes the journey stress free.
4. Briefly highlight wildlife tourism in India. Which animals do you want to see?
Answer: Wildlife tourism include the visit to rich forest covers that shelters a large variety of wildlife like Ganges shark, blue whale, snow leopard, Asiatic lion, Bengal tiger etc. I want to see Bengal tiger and Ganges shark.
5. Which type of tourism do you like the most? Give two reasons in support of your answer.
Answer: I like adventure tourism the most because:
- It is full of exciting activities.
- It includes exploration of remote areas.