If you are looking for DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Waste Management of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 4 Social Science chapter 6 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 4 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Waste Management of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 6 contains 4 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Waste Management.
Solutions of DAV Class 4 SST chapter 6 Waste Management is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 4 can go through Social Science chapter 6 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 4 social science exam.
DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Waste Management Solutions
DAV Class 4 Social Science Chapter 6 Waste Management Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 4 Environmental Studies chapter 6 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, Fill in the blanks, Match the following, etc.
DAV question answer of Class 4 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 4 students are more likely to score good marks in Social Science exam if they practise DAV Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Waste Management Question Answer regularly.
Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Tick the correct option
1. Animal and plant waste can be converted into-
2. It is the duty of ___________ to keep our surroundings clean and green.
3. It is easy to recycle-
4. Construction waste can be used for-
Answer: Filing ditches
Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Fill in the blanks
1. Human waste in open fields must be covered with ___________ in rural areas.
2. Recycling is beneficial for the ___________.
3. Biodegradable waste can be used to make ___________.
4. Waste disposal is important to keep our surroundings ___________.
5. The four Rs to reduce waste are reduce, reuse, recycle and ___________.
Answer: (1) soil (2) environment (3) compost (4) clean (5) rethink
Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Match the following
Answer: (1) b (2) a (3) d (4) c
Class 4 SST Chapter 6 Answer the following questions
1. What is waste? Name three diseases caused by waste materials thrown in open areas.
Answer: Unwanted and unusable substances are called waste.
The three diseases are dysentery, typhoid and cholera.
2. Highlight two differences between biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste.
3. What are the benefits of recycling?
Answer: Benefits of recycling:
- It saves energy.
- It reduces pollution.
- It reduces the amount of waste.
- It conserves our natural resources.
4. Mention any two methods of waste disposal. Which one is the best in your opinion? Give one reason.
Answer: Two methods of waste disposal are:
In my opinion recycling is best as it converts waste materials into new products.
5. Suggest two ways of reusing waste materials from our homes, school and offices.
Answer: Two-ways of reusing waste materials are-
- Donate old books in library.
- We can use old buckets for planting saplings