If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Question Answer The Family of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 1 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 1 The Family of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 1 contains 19 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 The Family Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 1 The Family Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 1 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, ‘True’ or ‘False’ for the statements given below, Answers the following questions, and fill in the blanks.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 1 The Family is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 1 The Family question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Tick the correct option
1. Your maternal grandparents are your-
Answer: Mother’s parents
2. A nuclear family generally has-
3. Vishu’s grandmother runs a training centre for-
Answer: Poor women
4. People should follow correct eating habits for a-
Answer: Healthy life
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Fill in the blanks
1. We live in our home with the ___________ of our family.
2. Family members can look alike or ___________.
3. Vishu learnt ___________ from his grandfather.
4. Vishu learnt to make ___________ from his grandmother.
5. Family members ___________ each other in time of need.
Answer: (1) members (2) different (3) yoga (4) rangoli (5) help
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Match the following
|1. Vishu’s grandmother runs||(a) connected by love or kinship.|
|2. Vishu’s grandfather||(b) Manipuri dance.|
|3. A family is two or more people who are||(c) a training centre for poor women.|
|4. Manmeet teaches||(d) of a family live together.|
|5. In a big/joint family, many members||(e) teaches yoga in a park|
Answer: (1) c, (2) e, (3) a, (4) b, (5) d.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 1 Questions Answer
1. Where do Vishu’s maternal grandparents live?
Answer: Vishu’s maternal grandparents live in Lucknow.
2. What is the difference between a nuclear and a joint family?
Answer: A nuclear family is one where the father and mother live with their children, but in a joint family many members of the family live together in the same house.
3. How does Vishu’s grandmother help the poor women?
Answer: Vishu’s grandmother helps the poor women by running a training centre to teach them embroidery and selling the goods to a handicraft centre.
4. Mention three important things that make a family.
Answer: The three important things that make a family are:
- love and care for each other
- help each other in time of need
- share their sorrow and happiness
5. Name three things that the members of a family do together.
Answer: The three things that the members of a family do together are:
- live together.
- eat together
- celebrate important occasions