If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer Beautiful Homes of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 10 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 10 Beautiful Homes of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 10 contains 19 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Beautiful Homes Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 10 Beautiful Homes Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 10 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Answers the following questions, fill in the blanks, Tick the correct option, and match the following.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 10 Beautiful Homes is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 10 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Tick the correct option
1. The natural light that is important for a house is-
2. The waste material should not be thrown in-
3. Sell the old and non-reusable things to a-
Answer: Scrap dealer
4. The important thing to be done before and after feeding an animal is-
Answer: Washing hands
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Fill in the blanks
1. The size of a ___________ does not matter.
2. The ___________ should have wire mesh to keep mosquitoes away.
3. Many ___________ of birds can be passed on to human beings.
4. We should not ___________ waste material on the road.
5. We should ___________ paper, glass, clothes, etc.
Answer: (1) house (2) windows/doors (3) diseases (4) throw (5) recycle
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Match the following
1. Wiping floors (a) coop
2. Walls (b) curtains
3. Doctor treating animal (c) paint
4. Doors and windows (d) veterinary doctor
5. Hen (e) mop
Answer: (1) e, (2) c, (3) d, (4) b, (5) a
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 10 Question Answer
1. How do you keep your home clean?
Answer: I clean my home with a broom and put the garbage in dustbin.
2. Who is responsible for garbage removal in your area?
Answer: The municipality is responsible for removal of the garbage in my area.
3. Mention three places that can become breeding grounds of mosquitoes.
Answer: Three places that can become breeding grounds of mosquitoes are broken pot, tyres, small pit fill with dirty water.
4. Explain briefly the three R’s of garbage disposal.
Answer: The three R’s of garbage disposal are:
Reduce – We should reduce the waste materials from own house.
Reuse – We should try to reuse the things like – jars and bottles.
Recycle – Few things can be recycled like paper, glass, clothes etc.
5. Which four important points must be kept in mind if you want to keep a pet?
Answer: Four important points must be kept in mind if you want to keep a pet are:
- I will be very careful about washing hands after playing with pet.
- Clean the place every day.
- Take the pet to veterinary doctor for regular checkup.
- Keep the pet clean.