If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Question Answer Our Food of, we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 3 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 3 Our Food of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Table of Contents
These exercise of sst chapter 3 contains 15 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Our Food Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 3 Our Food Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 3 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Tick the correct option, Answers the following questions, fill in the blanks, and match the following.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 3 Our Food is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 3 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Tick the correct option
1. What is the food speciality of West Bengal?
Answer: Fish & Rice
2. The staple diet of Punjab is-
3. The vegetable that can be eaten cooked as well as raw is-
4. The spice that is commonly eaten fresh is-
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Fill in the blanks
1. Food habits of people depend on ___________ and crops grown in that area.
2. We get milk from ___________.
3. People of Rajasthan use a great variety of ___________.
4. Most spices are ___________ and used.
5. We get most food items from ___________.
Answer: (1) climate (2) animals (3) pickles (4) dried (5) plants
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Match the following
1. Kolkata (a) sarson-ka-saag
2. Ganesh Chaturthi (b) dosa
3. Punjab (c) gostaba
4. Tamil Nadu (d) rasogulla
5. Kashmir (e) modak
Answer: (1) d, (2) e, (3) a, (4) b, (5) c
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 3 Questions Answer
1. Why are the food habits of people changing?
Answer: The food habits of people are changing because people are moving from one state to another, from one country to another for living, business and education.
2. Name three food items that we get from plants.
Answer: The three food items that we get from plants are- rice, wheat, pulses.
3. List two factors that influence the food habits of people.
Answer: The two factors that influence the food habits of people are the climate and the crops grown in that area.
4. Name three food items that we get from animals.
Answer: The three food items that we get from animals are-milk, mutton and fish.
5. Why is it important not to waste food, water and electricity? Write two points for each.
Answer: We should not waste food, water and electricity because:
- Nature gives food to eat, not to waste.
- Poor people are not getting food.
- Water is life.
- Everyone needs water.
- It is limited.
- We cannot live without electricity.
Xchdhbdcnhfhnhxvbgfghgdcb obs dog 9 op Aaj the day hot film good ah fish dog food