If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Question Answer Our Dresses of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 4 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 4 Our Dresses of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Table of Contents
These exercise of sst chapter 4 contains 16 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Our Dresses Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 4 Our Dresses Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 4 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e., Tick the correct option, fill in the blanks, and match the following, Answers the following questions.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 4 Our Dresses is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 4 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Tick the correct option
1. Woollen clothes are worn in-
2. An occupation linked with uniform is-
3. What do people wear in hot and humid climate?
4. A safa is also known as a-
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Fill in the blanks
1. Most Indian men wear trousers and jeans with ___________.
2. ___________ is worn all over India.
3. Some dresses are linked with some ___________.
4. The dresses of the people depend on the ___________ of a place.
5. Most schools children wear ___________.
Answer: (1) shirts (2) Saree (3) occupations (4) climate (5) uniform
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Match the following
1. Tamil Nadu (a) mekhla-chadar
2. Kashmir (b) ghagra-choli
3. Maharashtra (c) kurta-pyjama
4. Assam (d) lungi
5. Rajasthan (e) phiran
Answer: (1) d, (2) e, (3) c, (4) a, (5) b
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 4 Questions Answer
1. Which two main factors are responsible for dresses of people?
Answer: The two main factors which are responsible for dresses of people are-
- culture and traditions
2. Why is there a great variety in dresses in India?
Answer: There is a great variety in dresses in India due to different types of climates, culture and tradition.
3. Name two states of India having hot and humid climate. What type of dresses are worn there?
Answer: The name of two states of India having hot and humid climate are-
- Tamil Nadu
Cool and cotton dresses are worn there.
4. Mention different types of materials used for making dresses.
Answer: The different types of materials used for making dresses are cotton, silk, wool, nylon, rayon etc.
5. Name the dress that you like to wear for special occasions.
Answer: I would like to wear jeans, top, kurta-pyjama for special occasion.
6. More and more people are wearing western clothes these days. Comment.
Answer: More and more people are wearing western clothes these days because these are comfortable to wear and also fashionable.