If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Learning About Works of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 6 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Table of Contents
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 6 Learning About Works of We and Our World SST Textbook.
These exercise of sst chapter 6 contains 19 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Learning About Works Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 6 Learning About Works Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 6 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, fill in the blanks, and match the following, Answers the following questions.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 6 Learning About Works is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 6 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Tick the correct option
1. The occupation that requires special training-
2. The cities with a metro facility in India are-
Answer: Delhi & Kolkata
3. The person who repairs leaking taps is a-
4. The main occupation of people living in villages is-
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Fill in the blanks
1. The memory of lullaby stays with the ___________ forever!
2. Children learn everything very ___________.
3. A farmer’s child watches his father and learns to sow the ___________.
4. Any work done to earn money is called an ___________.
5. An engineer makes ___________ bridges, buildings, etc.
Answer: (1) child (2) quickly (3) seeds (4) occupation (5) machines
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Match the following
1. Doctor (a) machine
2. Engineer (b) medicine
3. Pilot (c) needle
4. Potter (d) clay
5. Tailor (e) aeroplane
Answer: (1) b, (2) a, (3) e, (4) d, (5) c
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 6 Questions Answer
1. What is an occupation?
Answer: Any work done to earn money is called an occupation.
2. Name four occupations that require formal training.
Answer: Four occupations that require formal training are:-
3. Name two household chores that you learnt from your mother or father.
Answer: Two household chores that I learnt from my mother are:-
- watering the plants.
- laying the table.
4. Why is it important to respect all occupations?
Answer: It is important to respect all occupations because all occupations are necessary in society.
5. What lesson do you learn from Mr. Sreedharan and his team?
Answer: We learnt the value of honesty, punctuality and discipline from Mr. Sreedharan and his team.