If you are looking for DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Question Answer Family Similarities of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place.
Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 3 Social Science chapter 2 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter 2 Family Similarities of We and Our World SST Textbook.
Table of Contents
These exercise of sst chapter 2 contains 18 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Family Similarities Solutions
DAV Class 3 Social Science Chapter 2 Family Similarities Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter 2 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, ‘True’ or ‘False’ for the statements given below, Answers the following questions, and fill in the blanks.
Solutions of DAV Class 3 SST chapter 2 Family Similarities is helping to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning.
Students of class 3 can go through Social Science chapter 2 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the DAV class 3 social science (Environmental Studies) exam.
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Tick the correct option
1. The twins who look same are-
Answer: Identical twins
2. Family members can have similarity in-
3. Sunita Williams is a famous-
4. A famous personality who has followed the footsteps of his father-
Answer: Rohan Gavaskar
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Fill in the blanks
1. Members of a family often ___________ each other.
2. Many twins look ___________ but some twins look exactly alike.
3. The ___________ of one family member affects the other members.
4. Many children resemble their ___________, uncles, aunts or cousins.
5. In some families, the food habits of the members may be ___________.
Answer: (1) resemble (2) different (3) action (4) grandparents (5) similar
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 True or False
1. Identical twins look different.
2. All family members have a similar voice.
3. If parents are tall, their child is bound to be tall.
4. The likes and dislikes of family members are never similar.
Answer: (1) False, (2) False, (3) False, (4) False
DAV Class 3 SST Chapter 2 Questions Answer
1. List three ways in which the family members can resemble one another.
Answer: The Family members can resemble one another by three ways are-
- colour of the skin and hair
- shape of nose, forehead
2. In what ways are you similar to your family members?
Answer: The colour of the skin, hair, habits, likes and dislikes are similar to my family members.
3. What confusion can be created if the twins are identical?
Answer: If the twins are identical, the confusion of who is who, can be created.
4. Do you want to follow the occupation of your parents? Why?
Answer: Yes, I want to follow the occupation of my parents because I like it.
5. How do family members share their joys together? Explain with an example.
Answer: Family members assemble in one place to celebrate the festivities to share their joys together, as members are the sources of joy.
Ex- Sunita William’s relatives in Gujarat were sharing fear and relief at Sunita’s journey of 195 days to space.