DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 Question Answer My Body are prepared by Science subject experts. With the help of these solutions for Class 3 Science My Living World Book, you can easily grasp basic concepts better and faster.
Here at SOLUTIONGYAN, chapter 1 My Body of class 3 Science book exercise provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 3 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 My Body of My Living World Textbook. These exercise of chapter 1 contains 5 questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 Question Answer.
DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 My Body Solutions
DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 My Body Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 3 Science chapter 1 question answer is provided with detailed explanation.
- Fill in the blanks
- Write True or False
- Tick the correct option
- Answer the following questions in brief
- Answer the following questions
DAV Class 3 students are more likely to score good marks in Science exam if they practise DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 Question Answer regularly.
DAV Class 3 Science Chapter 1 Question Answer My Body
A. Fill in the blanks.
1. Our ___________ is sensitive to different tastes.
2. Loud sounds are unpleasant and harmful for ___________.
3. ___________ helps us to feel smooth and rough surfaces.
4. We should avoid reading in ___________ light.
5. We have ___________ sense organs.
Answer: (1) tongue (2) ears (3) Skin (4) dim (5) five
B. Write True or False for the following statements.
1. Our body has many parts.
2. Sense organs help us to sense various things around us.
3. We can find out whether the tea is hot or cold just by smelling it.
4. We get the feeling of pain when we are injured.
5. We can find out the colour of a leaf by just touching it.
Answer: (1) True (2) True (3) False (4) True (5) False
C. Tick the correct option.
1. We feel through our-
2. We should take bath-
3. It is not a sense organ.
D. Answer the following questions in brief.
1. Name all the sense organs.
Answer: Tongue, Ears, Skin, Nose and Eyes
2. What does our nose help us to do?
Answer: Nose helps us to smell different-types of smells and fragrances.
3. What types of sounds are differentiated by our ears?
Answer: Ears help us to differentiate between loud sounds and gentle sounds.
4. Why should we meditate and exercise regularly?
Answer: We should meditate and exercise regularly to stay fit and healthy.
E. Answer the following questions.
1. Name the different types of tastes. Draw a diagram of a tongue showing all its taste related parts.
Answer: Different types of tastes are: Sweet, Sour, Salty and Bitter.
2. How are eyes useful to us?
Answer: Eyes help us to see various objects around us.
3. List some pleasant and unpleasant sounds around us.
Answer: some pleasant and unpleasant sounds around us are:
Pleasant sounds- sounds of musical instruments, Birds, water fall etc.
Unpleasant sounds- sounds of horns of vehicles, Crackers, Rock music, construction sites.
4. Write the role of skin in our body.
Answer: Roles of skin are:
- It helps to feel hot and cold things.
- Skin helps us to feel Smooth and rough surfaces.
- It also helps to protect the parts of our body present below it.
5. Write any two activities where we use more than one sense organ.
Answer: Two activities where we use more than one sense organ are:
- Watching T.V.
- Playing video games