DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions is a vital study material for the students while preparing for the exam. The highly skilled subject experts prepare this solutions of We and Our World book to help class 8 students clear their doubts. Students can refer to this sst solutions once they complete solving the exercise questions mentioned in the DAV textbook of Class 8 Social Science.
DAV Solutions for Class 8 SST of We and Our World book work as a guide, showing them the right way of answering any particular question. Social Science Class 8 DAV Solutions are explained in detail using suitable examples. If students find any difficulty in solving questions, they can refer to these social science solutions for help.
DAV Solutions For Class 8 Social Science
DAV Class 8 Social Science contains extraordinary syllabus which introduces students to chapters related to geographical concepts, historical events and civics. Class 8 students will learn how to answer the complex questions which would appear in the exam. They will understand the entire syllabus of the DAV Textbook as per the DAV board guidelines. By following these solutions, students will be able to figure out and resolve their doubts accordingly.
DAV Solutions for Class 8 Social Science (sst) helps students to understand the concepts in a much better way and prepare effectively for the exam. In the table mentioned below, we have provided DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions for sub-subjects Geography, History and Civics.
DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions Geography
As a student of class 8, it is necessary to learn about the resources which are available in our environment. In Class 8 Geography, students will also get to know about the agriculture and its uses for the economic development of our country. Here, Manufacturing Industries, Human Resources are also explained in brief. There are about 7 chapters present under Geography covering numerous concepts. Students can refer to the DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions Geography while solving the questions which are present in the textbook.
UNIT-I RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT
- Chapter 1 Resources: Utilisation and Development
- Chapter 2 Natural Resources: Land, Soil and Water
- Chapter 3 Natural Resources: Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 4 Mineral and Energy Resources
- Chapter 5 Agriculture
- Chapter 6 Manufacturing Industries
- Chapter 7 Human Resources
DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions History
History OUR PAST-III (People & Society in Modern Period) is a sub subject in Social Science. It is included in the curriculum in order to help students understand the events which occurred in the earlier ages. Students usually find it difficult to remember all the dates as it is given in the book. The highly knowledgeable faculty at SOLUTIONGYAN prepare the DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions History in order to help students irrespective of their IQ levels. The solutions are present in online format so that students can get their doubts clarified instantly.
UNIT-II OUR PAST-III (People & Society in Modern Period)
- Chapter 8 The Modern Period
- Chapter 9 Establishment of Company Rule in India
- Chapter 10 Colonialism: Rural and Tribal Societies
- Chapter 11 The First War of Independence-1857
- Chapter 12 Impact of British Rule on India
- Chapter 13 Colonialism and Urban Change
- Chapter 14 The Nationalist Movement (1870 to 1947)
- Chapter 15 India Marches Ahead
DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions Civics
As a citizen of India, it is very important to learn about the Indian Constitution. The reason why we require a parliament and the laws which we need to follow are also explained in the chapters below. The main purpose of including Civics as a subject is to make students understand the RULE OF LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE for each and everyone of them. The DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions Civics is curated by the subject experts to aid the students perform well in the annual exam.
UNIT-III RULE OF LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Chapter 16 Our Constitution
- Chapter 17 Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Chapter 18 The Union Government: The Legislature
- Chapter 19 The Union Government: The Executive
- Chapter 20 The Union Government: The Judiciary
- Chapter 21 Social Justice and the Marginalised
- Chapter 22 Safeguarding the Marginalised
With the help of DAV Class 8 social science solutions, students of DAV Class 8 can score good marks in their Social Science exam. Students can verify their answers by referring to the DAV Solutions so that they don’t repeat the mistakes while writing the exam paper.
Benefits of Solving DAV Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
- They help students in scoring the desired marks in the final exam.
- The solutions are easy to understand and are explained in simple words.
- They are provided in a step-by-step manner to help students understand each concept easily.
- DAV Solutions for Class 8 Social Science are prepared according to the latest syllabus of DAV board.
- They cover all the exercise questions mentioned in the DAV textbook of Class 8 Social Science We and Our World.
Frequently Asked Questions on DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions
How many chapters are present in DAV class 8 sst book solutions?
The DAV class 8 sst book solutions comprises of 3 sections: Geography, History and Civics. In total, there are about 22 chapters present from all the sections.
Can DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions be accessed for free of cost?
Yes, all students can access the DAV Class 8 SST Book Solutions for free from the Solutiongyan website.