If you are looking for DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Question Answer Exploring India of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 5 Social Science chapter 9 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 5 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Exploring India of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 9 contains five questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Question Answer Exploring India.
Solutions of DAV Class 5 SST chapter 9 Exploring India is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 5 can go through Social Science chapter 9 question answer to learn an effective way of expressing their solution in the dav class 5 social science exam.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Exploring India Solutions
DAV Class 5 Social Science Chapter 9 Exploring India Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 5 Environmental Studies chapter 9 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Fill in the blanks, Answer briefly, Answers the following questions, Match the following, etc.
- Tick the correct option
- Fill in the blanks
- Match the following
- Answer briefly
- Answers the following questions
DAV question answer of Class 5 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 5 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Question Answer Exploring India regularly.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 9 Question Answer
1. Taj Mahal is built on the banks of River-
2. Fatehpur Sikri is built completely with-
Answer: Red Stone
3. Manipur is situated in the ___________ of India.
Answer: North east
4. Loktak lake is famous for its-
5. Vrindavan Garden is located on the terrace of Krishna Raja Sagar Dam across the River-
1. India is a ___________ blend of traditions and customs.
2. Agra is located in ___________ Pradesh.
3. The population of Manipur is the mixture of many ___________.
4. Mysore is a historical city of ___________.
5. Our historical monuments must be ___________.
Answer: (1) unique (2) Uttar (3) tribes (4) Karnataka (5) preserved
Answer: (1) c (2) d (3) b (4) e (5) a
1. Name two trains between Agra and Delhi.
Answer: Two trains between Agra and Delhi are:
- Taj Express
- Palace on Wheels
2. Who built the Taj Mahal?
Answer: The Mughal emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal.
3. Name the largest fresh water lake of eastern India.
Answer: Loktak lake is the largest fresh water lake of eastern India.
4. What is a museum?
Answer: A museum is a place where objects of historical, scientific, artistic or cultural interest are stored and exhibited.
5. What is the special attraction of Vrindavan Garden?
Answer: Musical fountains are the special attraction of Vrindavan Garden.
1. What makes India a favourite destination for tourists?
Answer: The unique and wonderful blend of traditions, customs, religions, festivals and languages makes India a favourite destination for tourists.
2. List three important features of Fatehpur Sikri.
Answer: The three important features of Fatehpur Sikri are:
- It was built with red sandstone.
- It has buildings like Jami Masjid, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal etc.
- It had well planned drainage and water supply system.
3. Briefly describe any two places of tourist’s attraction in Manipur.
Answer: Two places of tourist’s attraction in Manipur are:
- Shree Govindajee Temple: It has two domes and a raised congregation hall. It was a hub of cultural activities during the times of Maharajas.
- Loktak Lake: It is the largest fresh water lake in eastern India. It is famous for its orchids and is a big attraction for fishing.
4. Highlight three main features of the Mysore Palace.
Answer: Three main features of the Mysore Palace are:
- It was the residence of Wodeyar Rulers.
- Now it is a museum containing antiquities.
- The Golden Royal Elephant Throne, the Durbar Hall and the Kalyan Mandap are the main attractions there.
5. What role does a well-developed transport system play in attracting tourists?
Answer: A well-developed transport system plays a very important role in attracting tourists of all class. It reduces time limit and makes the journey comfortable.
6. Why are petrol and diesel vehicles not allowed near Taj Mahal?
Answer: Petrol and diesel vehicles are not allowed near Taj Mahal to preserve the beauty of the great monument.