If you are looking for DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer Changing Trends in Occupation of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 5 Social Science chapter 7 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 5 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Changing Trends in Occupation of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 7 contains five questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer Changing Trends in Occupation.
Solutions of DAV Class 5 SST chapter 7 Changing Trends in Occupation is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 5 can go through Social Science chapter 7 solution to learn an effective way of expressing their answer in the dav class 5 social science exam.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Changing Trends in Occupation Solutions
DAV Class 5 Social Science Chapter 7 Changing Trends in Occupation Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 5 Environmental Studies chapter 7 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Fill in the blanks, Answer briefly, Answers the following questions, Tick the correct option, State whether True or False, etc.
- Tick the correct option
- Fill in the blanks
- State whether True or False
- Answer briefly
- Answers the following questions
DAV question answer of Class 5 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 5 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer Changing Trends in Occupation regularly.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 7 Question Answer Changing Trends in Occupation
1. The opportunities of employment in rural areas have-
2. Scarcity of milk developed due to-
Answer: Low production of milk
3. The White Revolution is related to-
Answer: Dairy farming
4. An important aspect of changing trends in occupation is-
Answer: Participation of women
1. The use of ___________ in agriculture brought a great change in Occupations.
2. ___________ created a National Milk Grid that linked all milk producers with consumers.
3. Many ___________ suffer due to unequal treatment known as Gender Discrimination.
4. White Revolution involved many ___________ and non-professionals.
5.A ___________ requires skill to stitch garments.
Answer: (1) machines (2) Dr. Kurien (3) women (4) professionals (5) tailor
1. A blacksmith supplies tools to the farmer.
2. Villagers are dependent on agricultural or non-agricultural activities.
3. Low quality feed given to milk giving animals created scarcity of milk.
4. Tube well diggers are in great demand in villages.
5. A rickshaw-puller is a professional.
Answer: (1) True (2) True (3) True (4) True (5) False
1. Mention two non-agricultural occupations of rural areas.
Answer: Two non-agricultural occupations of rural areas are pottery and weaving.
2. Name two occupations that are common in urban areas.
Answer: Two occupations that are common in urban areas are- teaching, engineering.
3. Give one reason of low production of milk.
Answer: Poor quality feed given to milk giving animals causes low production of milk.
4. Name four milk products that you like.
Answer: Butter, cheese, ghee and ice cream.
5. Mention three jobs that do not require any educational qualifications.
Answer: Three jobs that do not require any educational qualifications are jobs of
6. Do you consider any work inferior? Give one reason.
Answer: No, I do not consider any work inferior because all works are important and essential for us.
1. How has mechanisation brought a change in agriculture sector?
Answer: Mechanisation brought a change in agriculture sector in following ways:
- One machine replaced the labour of many workers.
- Occupations like tractor drivers, tube well diggers, mechanics etc. were created.
2. Define White Revolution. How did it bring changes in dairy farming?
Answer: White revolution was a movement started by Dr. Verghese Kurien to increase the production of milk and its by-products.
It worked so efficiently that soon India a milk deficient country, become largest producer of milk in the world.
3. List three ways in which technology has changed our lives.
Answer: The three ways in which technology has changed our lives are:
- Easy travelling.
- It has made trade easier.
- Communication is now much easy and instant.
4. Explain changing trends in occupation in the present times with examples.
Answer: An important aspect of the changing trends in occupation is increase in the participation of women in various occupations. Occupations like fashion, banking, trade, transport, communication, education etc. have become popular.
5. What is Dignity of Labour? Give an example.
Answer: Dignity of labour means no work is superior or inferior. All types of occupations are equal. For example: Gandhiji used to do all types of work himself including cleaning of toilet.
6. Define Gender Discrimination. In what ways do the women suffer due to gender discrimination?
Answer: Girls and women are not given equal opportunities in education and political system. This is known as gender discrimination.
When rural men started migrating to cities in search of occupation, the women took over the responsibility of farming and related activities. But their work is not respected and they are not giving the same wages that are given to men.