If you are looking for DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Leisure Time of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 5 Social Science chapter 6 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 5 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Leisure Time of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 6 contains five questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Leisure Time.
Solutions of DAV Class 5 SST chapter 6 Leisure Time is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 5 can go through Social Science chapter 6 solution to learn an effective way of expressing their answer in the dav class 5 social science exam.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Leisure Time Solutions
DAV Class 5 Social Science Chapter 6 Leisure Time Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 5 SST chapter 6 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Match the following, Answer briefly, Answers the following questions, Tick the correct option, Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Tick the correct option
- Fill in the blanks
- Match the following
- Answer briefly
- Answers the following questions
DAV question answer of Class 5 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 5 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer Leisure Time regularly.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 6 Question Answer
A. Tick the correct option:
1. Snake Boat Race is held in-
2. A popular medium which establishes a direct contact between the actors and audience is-
3. A game played by Ladakhis during summer is-
4. Saina Nehwal plays-
5. A board game which was a part of Indian history and mythology was-
B. Fill in the blanks:
1. We all need time to ___________ our bodies.
2. ___________ is a traditional Martial Art of India.
3. The time spent away from work for entertainment and relaxation is called ___________ time.
4. ___________ the Tiger and Goat game of Karnataka helps to develop strategy and team work.
5. ___________ regulates breathing and relaxes our body as well as mind.
Answer: (1) relax (2) Kushti (3) leisure (4) Adu Huli Aata (5) Pranayam
C. Match the following:
Answer: (1) e (2) a (3) d (4) b (5) c
D. Answer briefly:
1. Which two qualities are required for a martial art practitioner?
Answer: Two qualities required for martial art practitioner are-
- Physical strength
2. Mention two advantages of reading.
Answer: Two advantages of reading are-
- It enhances knowledge and awareness.
- It develops imagination, expression and vocabulary.
3. Name your favourite board game.
Answer: My favourite board game is chess.
4. Mention two qualities of a sports person.
Answer: Two qualities of a sports person are –
- Physical stamina
- Mental alertness
5. Name three water sports.
Answer: Three water sports are:
- River rafting
- Water skiing
E. Answer the following questions:
1. Define Martial Art.
Answer: Martial art is the practice of combat or self-defense. It needs physical strength, skill and coordination.
2. Why is story telling called an art? How can a story teach us values? Give examples.
Answer: Story telling is called an art because it involves our voice, variety of expressions and different themes.
The stories related to Ramayana, Mahabharata, historical events, famous personalities teach us social and moral values.
3. How does breathing play an important role in improving our physical and mental health?
Answer: The breath helps our body to absorb oxygen when we inhale and remove carbon dioxide when we exhale. Long, deep breath gives immediate mental and physical relaxation.
4. What is the importance of Chaupal in the life of villagers?
Answer: Importance of Chaupal in the life of villagers are:
- It is a meeting place for them.
- They sit together, read newspaper, watch television, celebrate festivals etc.
- They solve disputes or discuss welfare issues of the village.
5. How do outdoor games score over indoor games?
Answer: Outdoor games score over indoor games, as-
- They keep us fit and healthy.
- They develop physical strength.
- They teach us team spirit, coordination etc.
Nice app brother