Students who are looking for DAV class 7 SST chapter 9 question answer Medieval Period, then you are at right place. Solutiongyan provide complete question answer of DAV class 7 chapter 9 Social Science (sst) We and Our World book.
If you are looking for more solution of DAV school Social Science book of class 7 then you can freely visit or check our site solutiongyan.com. We regularly update our site with new content every day. So, you can check it regularly for latest content.
DAV Class 7 SST Chapter 9 Question Answer Medieval Period
DAV class 7 sst chapter 9 question answer Medieval Period is given below. Here DAV class 7 Social Science solutions is provided with great explanation.
A. Tick the correct option.
1. The period from eighth to eighteenth century CE in India is known as
Answer: medieval period
2. Prithiviraj Raso was written by
Answer: Chand Bardai
3. Name the language in which Ain-i-Akbari was written.
4. The significant achievement of the medieval period was the popularity and availability of
5. Tahqiq-i-Hind is a famous
Answer: travel account
B. Match the following:
Answer: (1) d, (2) e, (3) a, (4) b, (5) c
C. Answer the following questions.
1. Which period is known as the medieval period in Indian history?
Answer: The period between 8 to 18 century CE is known as the Medieval period in Indian history.
2. Which period is known as the medieval period in European history?
Answer: The period between 5 to 15 century CE is known as the Medieval period in European history.
3. List the well-known literary sources of information of the medieval period.
Answer: The main sources of information about that period are autobiographies, orders of rulers, letters written during that period, etc.
4. Name the foreign visitors who wrote travel accounts of medieval period of India.
Answer: lbn Battutah, Marco Polo and Bernier are the foreign visitors who wrote travel accounts of medieval period of India.
5. List the technological developments of the medieval period.
Answer: The technical development of the medieval period is Persian wheel, spinning wheel, etc.