If you are looking for DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Respecting Regional Differences of we and our world social science book, then you are at right place. Here at solutiongyan.com, Class 5 Social Science chapter 8 exercises provided at the end of the chapter will be a useful resource for DAV Class 5 students.
Here, we provide complete solutions of DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Respecting Regional Differences of We and Our World SST Textbook. These exercise of sst chapter 8 contains five questions and the answers to them are provided in the DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Respecting Regional Differences.
Solutions of DAV Class 5 SST chapter 8 Respecting Regional Differences is help to boost the writing skills of the students, along with their logical reasoning. Students of class 5 can go through Social Science chapter 8 solution to learn an effective way of expressing their answer in the dav class 5 social science exam.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Respecting Regional Differences Solutions
DAV Class 5 Social Science Chapter 8 Respecting Regional Differences Solutions is given below. Here DAV Class 5 Environmental Studies chapter 8 question answer is provided with detailed explanation. i.e. Tick the correct option, Fill in the blanks, Answer briefly, Answers the following questions, State whether True or False, etc.
- Tick the correct option
- Fill in the blanks
- State whether True or False
- Answer briefly
- Answers the following questions
DAV question answer of Class 5 of We and Our World Social Science Textbook is the best source for the students to self-analyse their performance. DAV Class 5 students are more likely to score good marks in SST (Social Science) exam if they practise DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer Respecting Regional Differences regularly.
DAV Class 5 SST Chapter 8 Question Answer
A. Tick the correct option:
1. How many islands are there in Andaman and Nicobar?
2. What kind of food is popular in Andaman and Nicobar?
Answer: Sea food
3. Where is Hawa Mahal located?
4. Which is the popular dance of Rajasthan?
B. Fill in the blanks:
1. An amazing variety of ___________ dishes are cooked in South India.
2. Differences do not create ___________.
3. Many freedom fighters were jailed in ___________ Jail.
4. ___________ is famous as the Pink City.
5. ___________ is the main language of Rajasthan.
Answer: (1) rice (2) distances (3) Cellular (4) Jaipur (5) Hindi
C. State whether True or False:
1. All tribals were not hunters in earlier times.
2. The followers of Animism believe in souls and ghosts.
3. The Onge tribe sings to accompany the dancers.
4. Marwari is the main language of Andaman.
5. We must respect regional differences.
Answer: (1) False (2) True (3) True (4) False (5) True
D. Answer briefly:
1. The staple diet of the North Indians is wheat. Why?
Answer: The staple diet of North Indians is wheat because it is widely cultivated in that region.
2. Name the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Answer: Port Blair is the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
3. Which tribal group uses a lot of jewellery to adorn their bodies?
Answer: Jarawas tribal group uses a lot of jewellery to adorn their bodies.
4. What do the Rajasthanis celebrate life with?
Answer: The Rajasthanis celebrate their life with music and dance.
5. List the traditional music communities of Rajasthan.
Answer: Bhats, Charans, Bhopas and Dholis are famous traditional music communities of Rajasthan.
E. Answer the following questions:
1. “Food habits of people depend upon agriculture of a place.” Give two examples in support of your answer.
Answer: Food habits of people depend upon agriculture of a place for example:
Example 1: Rice is widely cultivated in South India. Hence, rice is the staple diet of people there.
Example 2: Almond grows in Kashmir and therefore form an important ingredient of many Kashmiri dishes.
2. What are the important features of the food habits of the people in Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Answer: The important features of the food habits of the people in Andaman and Nicobar Islands are:
- Rice is the staple diet of the islanders.
- South Indian food and sea food are quite popular.
- Spices like pepper, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon form important ingredient of their food.
3. Write a note on the dance and music of the Islanders.
Answer: Nicobari dance is the traditional dance of Andaman and Nicobar. Andamanese are fond of their traditional music. During Ossuary Feast (Pig Festival) the Onge tribe sings to accompany the dancers.
4. Describe the colourful dresses, dance and music of Rajasthan.
Answer: Rajasthani ghagras, odhinis and cholis are in great demand. Bandhini, lehariya and motra work are world famous. Men wear dhoti, banda and angarkha.
Folk music of Rajasthan comprises of songs of Kabir, Malookdas and Meera. Communities like Bhats, Charans, Bhopas and Dholis are famous musicians. Ghoomar, Chari, Kachi Ghodi are popular dances there.
5. Why is it important to respect regional differences? Give three reasons.
Answer: It is important to respect regional differences because –
- It makes Indian culture rich and unique.
- It spreads love and harmony.
- We can enjoy various types of food, dresses, dance, music etc.
So much long answer of E. Please answer short.
NOT SO LONG.I JUST COMPLETE E PART IN 20 MINUTES.
I learned all in like 1 minute thank you very very much just add more subjects q and a thank you again.
Short the E question and answer please
This is so short and so easy I am your thankful thank you so much and have a lot of nice day thankyou a lot of thank you